Friday, March 6, 2009

END OF MY (SINGING) CAREER?

Undeniably, videoke singing is my favorite pastime since I started working six years from now.

Almost every week, you can see me standing alone... singing (whole-heartedly) infront of the machine at E.C. Singing videoke house in Ever Gotesco Mall Ortigas.

Take note, I prefer singing in front of people more than getting jailed inside the cubicle.

These past weeks, I failed to visit that videoke house.

I really miss it...

Yesterday, I went to Ever... to my surprise, my fave videoke house was closed!

I didn't find any written notice if the shop will be permanently shut down, I didn't bother to ask someone though.

Another sad story of so-called 'global financial crisis'?!

Sighh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grabe addict ka pala sa videoke.

pwede ba i update mo ang link exchange natin.,
nag change ako ng URL it is now

http://mauban-quezong.blogspot.com

thanks