Sunday, January 18, 2009

IT'S MR. RAFFY PAREDES!

Almost 8 months ago, I sent out an email to Mr. Raffy Paredes, a professional photographer and has a weekly column in Manila Bulletin's Picture Perfect section about his passion in photography, of course!

His column entitled 'Through a Lens, Clearly' has been a good guide for many fotogs and hobbyist in the country.

In my letter, I asked Mr. Paredes to adjudge some of my pictures taken thru my NOkia N93 cellphone.

I beg for his opinion... Do I also have 'the eye' for photography? Or is that I am only such pathetic, frustrated fotog?


Yesterday, I received an email from Mr. Paredes... he told me that one of my six (6) pictures will be featured on his column this coming Tuesday, January 20, 2009.

I was surprised!

I had no idea which of my entries was chosen.

Just I hope Mr. Paredes will share his opinion on my pic.

So, if you happen to pass by a newspaper stand, buy a copy now of Manila Bulletin!

No comments: